Tuesday, October 18, 2011

European Puzzle




Thank goodness for the mail today.  Let's just say the morning was exactly home school picture perfect.  Ok?  Then we got a package at the door.  Yay!  I love packages.  It was a puzzle of Europe I ordered.  See, we were learning about Italy and England this past month.  We are about to move on to Australia, but this puzzle was timely in other ways.  

Some of the reviewers and amazon knocked it because the pieces are not locking.  That didn't discourage us.  I like that most of the countries have their own shaped pieces and that E had to put them in just the right position to make them fit.  For this brief time, it was a good day! 











Ta Da!

1 comment:

  1. We dig us some puzzles over here, too. Ya know what, I think we will get them all out again because it's been awhile. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete