Monday, October 3, 2011
Schmience?
I admit it. I'm not much of a science teacher. It's not that we never do any science at home. It's just harder for me to enjoy it than other subjects. So when I find a fun way to add science into our days, I like to share.
Recently I found out that the Kratt brothers, who used to have a PBS show called Zoboomafoo, have a new show called Wild Kratts. It's a bit more mature and, yes, educational. Today E and I watched a show about earth worms. Now she wants to go dig some up. Now don't get all science-uppity on me. I don't intend for this show to teach my kid all her science lessons. It is a nice starting point into some animal science studies, that's all.
Here's a clip:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment